Safety & Quality
At Avalon, we endeavour to safely and dependably deliver the highest quality products, services and innovations in a responsive, transparent and continually improving manner, while meeting and exceeding applicable requirements, customer expectations and changing industry needs.
Accordingly, we enhance our COR and ISO 9001 certified programs on an ongoing basis by engaging productively both internally and in a wider industry context.
Safety is our highest priority
Do not put off any safety improvement you can do right now.
Health and safety is of primary importance at Avalon Research, and the prevention of occupational-induced injuries and illness is the highest priority of our company. As such, safety concerns will always take precedent over other concerns. Management is committed to this belief and shall devote all required resources to allow Avalon Research Ltd. to further develop and maintain a health, safety and environmental program that exceeds applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
Avalon is committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Thoroughly train, mentor and motivate all staff.
- Promote participation in the safety effort at all company levels.
- Ensure legislative compliance.
- Establish and maintain effective environmental guidelines.
- Alberta COR Program: Certificate # 20170824-2633
- ISNetworld Compliant: ID # 400-159313
- Complyworks Compliant: ID # 1808840
- Worker’s Compensation Board Alberta: Good Standing
- WorkSafeBC: Good Standing
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction Program
Certified to ISO 9001:2015 standard
Recently certified to the updated ISO 9001:2015 standard, Avalon’s operations are based on the highest degree of operational control and customer satisfaction. Our products and services are designed to provide dependable solutions for challenges facing our customers. As such, our approach to addressing these challenges involves not only the coordinated involvement of industry specialists, but the operational structure needed to control associated processes. This understanding forms the foundation of our quality management system.
It is the objective of Avalon Research Ltd. to supply innovative products and services of consistently high quality in order to meet the changing expectations and needs of its customers and regulatory bodies. Avalon has a commitment to continually improve our quality management system and to satisfy applicable requirements of customers, ISO 9001, as well as those of statutory and regulatory bodies. This will be a continuous process of positive change involving all employees. To maintain transparency, our Quality Manual shall be made available to interested parties as applicable.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate of Registration # CERT-0104798